The Cooperative Company of the Association of Carton and Sheet Executives is planning to hold a seminar with following details:
1. Introducing the raw materials for the production of starch glue
2. Balancing methods for the preparation of starch glue
3. Qualitative and quantitative controlling methods in the processes of glue preparation
4. The common problems in the systems of starch glue and the suggestions to solve them
5. The recent developments in the processes of glue preparation
The Seminar presented by Dr. Pour Moussa
The date of Seminar: On Wed, Feb 1, 2017
The Seminar is held by the Cooperative Company
Location: The Conference Hall of the Cooperative Company
It should be noted:
The Seminar is held provided that at least 15 employees of the member companies apply for it; concerning the space limitation, each factory is allowed to introduce at most 2 people.
The members of the Cooperative can participate free of charge, but non-member applicants need to transfer 1,000,000 Rials to the bank account No. 153-818-4535834 and send the the bank receipt to the Cooperative Company.